The Rugby Learning Centre is available and ready for Parents and Coaches to complete the required training courses.
– Ground Marshal
– Assistance Referee Kids Rugby U8-U12
– Member Protection Contact Program for the nominated Club person
– Smart Rugby – a requirement for EVERY U8 and above Coach
To name a few.
How to access:
1. Rugby Learning Centre – https://rugby.force.com/rugbyportal/
2. Login with your Rugbylink user (from last year) Please make sure that you are logging as the Parent and not child when completing these online modules. The accreditation is marked against the login record.
3. Click on Rugby Learning Centre
4. Click on Browse Learning, and click on the course .
– SJRU strongly suggests that each Club start encouraging potential AR, Ground Marshal, helpers to complete the relevant courses.
– All U8 and above Coaches MUST have a minimum of Smart Rugby accreditation.
– SJRU recommends that all Assistant Coaches also complete the Smart Rugby accreditation.
– We encourage each Coach to improve themselves by completing Modules under Become a Coach and Coaching.
We will be running an information evening at our club for coaches and managers very soon. Watch this space for the date.